We are a UK-based publisher and whether we produce your work in print or digital format, 50% of all net royalties will be donated to an agreed charity. Our books are produced in conjunction with editors who approach us with an idea and we work togeher on a submission call. We do not offer open submissions.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Plain English electronic contracts
- eBook version for all work of 10,000 words or more
- Print version for all work of 30,000 words or more
- Free eBook author copies of your work
- Friendly and quick responses to your questions!
- No simultaneous or multiple submissions.
- Your submission must be rtf, doc or docx format. No tabs (please use indents). And please use Schunn format. Oh, and did we say no tabs?
- The file must be named title-surname_firstname.doc(x).
- It should go without saying but please send us your best edited version – use your word-processor’s inbuilt spelling and grammar check. We also recommend services such as Grammarly or ProWritingAid, if you do not use paid editors.
- We accept entries written in either US or UK English.
- We reserve the right to reject any submissions not following the above guidelines.